Sunday, August 28, 2011

oops.....Mybad

Okay so i may have offended some readers with my last post...........It was a total accident and it didn't come out the way it seems.I love the dresses the girls got, even though it wasn't my first choice, they are the dresses that suited the girls and i think they look beautiful. I want everyone to know that my bridesmaids all of them are the most beautiful girls, especially my soon to be sisters! They have stood up and supported me, beyond the call of duty and i am so blessed to have them in my life. I love you girls, despite our differences.

I am back to work this week, after  2 weeks off with quite a bad knee injury. I am easing into it but moving into a different roll at work (yay the direction i wanted to go, and super excited about it), So all this week i am going to be in training.

So this week i am going to go for a trial spray tan, just to prove to Nick that i won't be a cheezle for the day. i personally blame Sophie Monk and Paris Hilton for this stereotype!!

Anyway i have said all i need to say......for now:)

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment