Thursday, September 9, 2010

Drum roll please.......




Okay so i am so slack with this blog but it has been a very busy time for me lately.

So just wanted to let you know it finally happened and i got engaged! after all my whining and and pestering on the 30th of June my boyfriend proposed. So ill tell you the story because i know i love a good proposal story........So it was a Wednesday and i was supposed to finish work at 5 (ahh the days of being an intern) because i have a family dinner with nicks parents to celebrate me graduating. Nick came to pick me up at work at 5 but i came out at 530 (great way to start huh). He had roses for me which surprisingly didnt make me suspicious because i had been on his back about buying me flowers too (wow i really am a cow hah) Anyway we had some time to kill before dinner so we thought lets go down to blues point for a walk because the view would be beautiful. About 10 minutes later we were still walking and me being the silly girl i am was wearing heels so i was in pain. We finally reached our destination and i have to say that despite what was shortly to follow i was still giddy because the view was amazing!!! anyway after a long talk and romantic cuddles under the bridge nick asked me what the time was so whilst rummaging through my bag (ladies you know how hard it is to find your phone in those huge handbags) i turned around triumphant i had found it in under 30 minutes! and there nick was on one knee in front of me with a ring box and a happy smile.

And the rest is history :) I have uploaded some piccies of the ring and update you as to how the planning is going


No comments:

Post a Comment