Friday, May 28, 2010

Late i know....

So... it has been a little while since my last post but here is how things are going.

The ring is in at Michael Hill Jewellers. The only problem is that we need a valuation done for the insurance and their valuer has gone AWOL so for the moment i have to sit in waiting. Another exciting thing that is going on is that every day Nick ask's me how i want him to propose, so it must be coming soon.

My gosh this is so stressful i never thought that this whole process would take so long, its rea;;y not like it is in the movies..........till next time

1 comment:

  1. hahaha yes yes it doesnt happen like it does in the movies does it lol, i was talking to justin bout how he proposed the other day and he was like, we are in love it shouldnt matter how i proposed because i love you and u love me and thats all that matters... tru tru =], to me it was alll i could ask from him, to me he did it perfectly =]

    ReplyDelete